Lot 22 - 4.2 acres with Private Waterfall
List Price $80,000
Special direct purchase Price $69,990
4.2 acres with Private 220’ Waterfall, Gated Community, Building Pad with Water, Electric, high speed fiber optic internet (near Dominical Beach)
Prop tax approx. $45/yr (c27814)
This property includes a:
- Private 220’ waterfall and river park with concrete nature paths and stairs
- Private gated community with a majestic entry gate
- Electric service
- Water with a concession
- Fiber Optic Internet, Satellite TV, and excellent cell phone reception
- Panoramic River Valley Views
- Ready made Driveway & Building Pad (Plantel) ready to build on
- Architectural design and Custom construction available upon request
- Year-round access with wide and stable roads with concrete gutters and drainage
- Property Management available with maid, yard, pool, and home maintenance services
- 10 min to Dominical Beach
- 17,059 m2 (4.2 acres)
This Waterfall Lot is in Cascada Azul, a private gated community nestled in the tropical rain forest mountains of Baru, 10 minutes east of Dominical Beach. The soothing privacy and tranquil atmosphere of this lot hosts sweeping river valley views of the Baru River, and your own private 220-foot waterfall and river park.
The 800’ elevation offers relaxing breezes, breathtaking sunsets, an average year-round temperature of 80F and cool nighttime temperatures in the low 70s. The lush tropical environment is native to a host of exotic plants and animals. Own your own private nature reserve with monkeys, toucans, parrots, macaws, anteaters, sloth, pazotes (coatis), deer, wild boar, and armadillos in a lush tropical paradise including bamboo, hibiscus, bananas, mangos, and a host of other tropical plants and flowers.
Conveniently located 5-15 min to multiple beaches, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, farmers markets, fruit stands, ATM, gas station, gift stores, surf shops, medical clinic, car rentals, car wash, auto repair, and more.
Nearby excursions and attractions include National Parks, Beaches, Surfing, Zip-Lines, Whale Watching, Bird Watching, Horse Back Riding, Waterfalls, White Water Rafting, Sports Fishing, Cano Island, Snorkeling, Scuba-diving, Sea Caves, Waterfall Repelling, Paddle Boarding, Sea Caves, Kayaking, Spear Fishing, Hang Gliding, Ultra-lite Flights, Mangrove tours, Quad tours, Golf, Tennis, Hot Springs, Reptile Zoo, Tilapia Ponds, Hiking, and more.
30 min to Whales Tale National Park, Quepos and San Isidro (airports, hospitals, etc.). 45 minutes to Manuel Antonio National Park