Vista Pacifica is a 22.5 tropical paradise with
- Panoramic ocean views overlooking the South Pacific Coast of Costa Rica
- High production well with concession
- ICE electric along the entire length of the property with multiple poles
- 9 building sites gravel driveways and completed building pads
- An abundance of mature fruit trees.
Vista Pacifica is located in the mountains just north and above the nighttime lights of Palmar Norte with expansive views of the Pacific Coast, the Gran Terraba river valley, the Osa Peninsula, and Cano Island. The average 1500’ elevation offers 75-80F temperatures, relaxing breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and cool nighttime temperatures. The lush tropical environment is native to a host of exotic animals including White Faced, Howler, and Spider Monkeys; hundreds of bird species including Toucans, Parrots, and Scarlet Macaws; and a variety of exotic butterflies. The landscaping includes mango groves, bananas, coconuts, avocado, citrus, bamboo, hibiscus, and a host of other tropical plants.
Just minutes away is the
- New Hospital in Cortez
- City of Palmar Norte
- Airport in Palmar Sur
- Ventanas beach with natural sea caves
Some of the special features of Vista Pacifica are:
- Below the clouds, but high enough for cool weather and dramatic Ocean Views
- Each Lot includes a completed Survey which is registered in the National Registry,
- High production fresh water well with concession
- Electric Service
- New paved sections of the public road from the highway to the property
- 10 minutes to the Pacific Coast highway
- 15 minutes to the new hospital located in Cortez
- 15 minutes to the Palmar Sur Regional airport with multiple daily flights to/from San Jose
- 20-25 minutes to Ventanas Beach, home of the “Sea Caves”
Enter East at Km marker 196 and go 5km East to Vista Pacifica.